New / cool hungarian hardcore/punk/whatever records
mailto: buda86 at gmail.com
please do not send booking requests unless you are the murder city devils

11/03/2011

Look, It's A Giraffe! - The floor is lava

There's a party going on and you're not invited? Then listen to Look, It's A Giraffe!

I'm still not really into one man bedroom bands, but this band is cool, because doesn't try to sound like "a-one-man-bedroom-band". As I heard, they'll become a full band with new members and they'll have a show this month. I hope they will wear shoes during their show, because there's nothing that I hate more than scremo kids with barefoot singing about fake lonelyness. But I'm sure that they wont be like this, because their records are fine so far and he lyrics seems honest.
Floor is Lava is the second release of the band, here's the first.

FOR FANS OF:
90's emo/screamo, kneejerk, skramz

DOWNLOAD/BANDCAMP: http://zsirafbazdmeg.bandcamp.com/

Buda

No comments:

Post a Comment